Discover a right curve sign, meaning, color, shape, and location to recognize it and drive accordingly for safe driving on the road.
Right curve sign meaning
A Right Curve Sign is a warning road sign which means the road you are traveling will curve in the right direction ahead. This sign warns the drivers to slow down before entering the curve. Stay well to the left and don‘t overtake any vehicle driving through the curve. The right curve road sign helps drivers to reduce the speed of their vehicles before entering the curve.
This sign is accompanied by an advisory speed limit sign for a safe and smooth drive through the curve. Always follow the recommended speed limit to avoid any collision driving around the right curve in the road. The right curve sign is also known as slow down a right curve sign.
What does a Right Curve Sign look like?
A Right Curve Sign looks diamond-shaped with a black border and a right-curved arrow on a yellow background. This sign is installed on the side of the road before the right curve in the road.
What should we do when we see a right curve sign on the road?
While driving when you see a slow down right curve traffic sign on the road, you should:
- Take your foot off the accelerator as you see the right curve road sign.
- Slow down your vehicle before entering the curve.
- Always break your vehicle in a straight line, if necessary.
- Turn as little as possible to avoid skidding.
- Avoid driving at a faster speed and overtaking.
- Stay as far to the left of your lane as possible.
This question appeared in the following DMV Tests.